ALERT! Builders Take Action in Response to COVID-19
Please click here for Helpful Resources as you Navigate COVID-19 in Your Workplace. Resources include:
- Safer at Home Order
- DSPS, Construction and Inspections
- Contract Language
- Updates on Facemasks and other PPE
- Protecting Yourself, Your Employees, and Your Worksites
- Legal Q & A for Associations and Builders
- Potential Housing Stimulus
- Labor/Employment-Related Information
Commitment to community, quality and professionalism is our motivation.
Mid-Shores Home Builders Association, Inc. (MSHBA) is located in Northeastern Wisconsin and began in 1998 as a non-profit professional trade association dedicated to promoting and preserving the homebuilding industry in the Calumet County and Fox Cities area. As a trade association, we are dedicated to the principle that the American dream of homeownership is central to the community’s spirit and well being and that the ability to realize that dream must be preserved.
Members include builders, subcontractors, suppliers, lenders and associates who support and take pride in quality workmanship and professional practices in the building trades.